2. Services that we offer
3. Which information do we collect
The types of information and the data that is collected by us on the website are as follows-
I. Information shared by you on the website: The information that is entered by you on the website or provided through any other means, including, the contact information, is stored by us on our website. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you. The information that we may ask from you shall include certain personal data, in order to provide you with the products or services, as per your request and preference.
For example, when you make purchases on the website, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events, contests, interact with our website or use our App. This personal data shared by you includes your:
- Contact details, broadly including your name, email address, telephone number and the shipping/billing address;
- Login and account information, including the unique screen name, password and a unique user ID to access your personal account on the website;
- Personal details including gender, hometown, country, date of birth and purchase history;
- Payment details such as Debit/Credit card details, Bank Account details;
- Images, photos and videos;
- Numeric Data on physical characteristics, including height, weight and other such body measurements (for e.g. shoe/foot measurements or bra size etc.);
- Personal preferences, such as your customised Wish List as well as other marketing and cookie preferences;
- Social Media details, if you choose to link your personal account on the website to link with other third party run social media websites and applications.
II. Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with the website, we may automatically collect the Technical Data about your device, the Usage Data about your browsing actions and patterns and the Contact Data, where tasks carried out via the website remain uncompleted, such as incomplete orders or abandoned baskets. We collect this data by using automated cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
III. Third parties: In addition, we may receive personal data about you from various third parties, including:
- Technical Data from third parties, specially, the Search Engines;
- Technical Data from associate networks via whom you may have accessed the website;
- Contact Data from social media platforms, in case you have accessed the website through such platforms or in case you chose to link your personal account of the website to such social media platforms, as the case may be;
- Financial and Transaction related Data from such providers whom you choose at the payment gateway, after choosing the payment option on the
4. What do we do with that information
The above-mentioned information, data and statistics that is collected by us on the website shall only be collected and processed, where we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, the legal basis for our collection and use of the afore-mentioned information depends on the manner and purpose for which we collected it. Further, it is clarified that we shall only collect your personal data from you when:
- we have your consent to do so, or;
- we need your personal data to perform a contract with you. For example, to process a payment from you, in order to process your order or provide customer support, for an order, or;
- the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or;
- we have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.
The information that is collected by us on the website is further used and processed to better understand your requirements, taste and preferences and most importantly, to further provide you with better services and shopping experience. We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes. We may also use your personal information for account and network security purposes, including in order to protect our services for the benefit of all our users. Such information is used and processed, by keeping:
- Financial and Transaction related Data from such providers whom you choose at the payment gateway, after choosing the payment option, as the case may be;
- Internal record to use the information to improve our products and services, to serve you better;
- We may periodically send information regarding the website to the email address you provide;
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests;
- We may also use the information received for statistical trending, though any such use will be kept strictly anonymous.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you share on the website is completely secured and that is why, every transaction/payment made on the website is 128-bit encrypted. Further, in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure on the website, we have put in place, suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, point to point.
The term “cookie” when used in terms of internet browsing is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Once the user agrees, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyse the web traffic or lets the user know when to visit a particular site. Cookies process web applications and programs to respond to a user as an individual. Such applications and programs can tailor its operations as per the browsing style of the user, depending on his needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and storing such information.
We use “cookies” to help us analyse the data about web page traffic and improve the website, in order to customise it as per your needs. Further, we make it absolutely clear that such information is solely for statistical analysis, post which, the data is removed from the system. Such cookies help us to provide you with a better online market platform, by enabling us to record the browsing style of the user, like the pages/products that the user finds useful. It is pertinent to mention that technically, a cookie in no way gives us access to the user’s device or any such information about the user, other than the data they choose to share with us.
The users can choose to accept or decline cookies, from the settings of their device/internet browser. Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can also choose to decline cookies while browsing the internet. Please Note that if the cookies are disabled, we shall not be able to allow access to the website as the login procedure utilises cookies as per the system.
7. Links to third party websites, applications and programs
Further, it is stated that for us, the protection of your privacy is a very important aspect. Therefore, under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other third party for their marketing purposes, without your consent. We further reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure, such as the Government.
8. What we expect from you
By sharing/entering your information on the website, you automatically represent and warrant to the website that:
- All the information derived from you on the website is true, correct, current and updated;
- All the information provided by you on the website do not belong to any third party and if they do belong to a third party, you are authorised by such third party to use, access and disseminate such information;
9. Privacy Questions
When a privacy question or question about personal information is received, we have a dedicated team which seeks to address the specific concern or query which you are seeking to raise. Further, it is stated that where your issue may be more substantive in nature, more information may be sought from you. All such substantive concerns receive a response.
Last updated on 18th-July-2022